What a party! Grown Ups Magazine had the honor of being invited to cover the launch of MIXIM Greek yogurt from Ehrmann. The event was packed with guests and activities. We had the opportunity to sample each of the six flavors, be entertained by a Journey cover band, witness a new Guinness World Record, and enjoy fireworks Valentine’s night!
On board, we headed straight for the yogurt! New MIXIM™ is the only Greek yogurt with a double-dip of flavorful fun.
- MIXIM heart-shaped container with its three separate chambers is the first difference you’ll notice
- MIXIM delivers all of the benefits of a traditional Greek yogurt, but it is smoother, less tart and creamier than other products
- Ideal for mixing in the two perfectly paired toppings that can be added a little at a time or all at once
- The yogurts are free of artificial preservatives, additives, colors and sweeteners
After sampling them all, my favorite was Blackberry Pomegranate with Granola & Dried Fruits. Both toppings were great alone or mixed together and I could imagine eating this one daily without ever getting bored.
Lately, the kids have become picky about the yogurt they eat and won’t touch certain flavors of the traditional yogurt in stores. We’d buy the bulk pack with three flavors and always end up with blueberry left over!
Among the MIXIM flavors, they seemed to prefer either the Raspberry with Dark and White Chocolate Curls or the Mango Pineapple with Coconut & Almonds, but I don’t think they’d say “no” to any of them! I won’t complain because MIXIM Greek yogurt is yummy without all of the sugar the other brand contains.
All MIXIM yogurt varieties are made with reduced-fat, Grade A milk and are a good source of nutrients like calcium and protein.
- MIXIM’s six, deliciously creamy flavor combinations come in 5.3-oz containers
- Each flavor combination ranges from 145-210 calories per serving and delivers at least 10g of protein, and is an excellent source of calcium
- MIXIM is crafted using Ehrmann’s authentic strained Greek yogurt made only with natural ingredients.
If you’d like to have a taste, Albertsons, Bashas, and Safeway started carrying MIXIM in January 2014. Other retailers will begin to stock it very soon.
Mid-way through the evening, guests convened on the Sun Deck to set a new record for the “Most Couples Simultaneously Feeding Each Other.” Precisely 218 couples (436 people) fed each other MIXIM Greek yogurt as the Guinness World Records adjudicator witnessed and confirmed the record. A tiny drone helicopter roamed above, recording the event. This evening really was “one for the record books!”
Ehrmann USA is a proud partner of and contributor to The Children’s Heart Foundation whose mission it is to bring health, hope and happiness to children impacted by congenital heart defects, the number one birth defect in the United States. The Ehrmann family and executives presented a massive donation of $20,000 that night.
Journey tribute band, DSB, rocked after the sun went down.
To end the evening (and potentially spark some Valentine’s Day romance!), guests were treated to a brilliant fireworks display, complete with heart-shaped bursts over the harbor.
We had a wonderful time and appreciate the opportunity to attend and cover this event. The only downside to the evening? It will be pretty tough for hubby to top this next Valentine’s Day!
Fine print: This is a sponsored post for Ehrmann MIXIM. All opinions are my own.