Traveling during the summer months involves getting into some nasty messes. Campfire soot, beach sand, sweat, sunscreen, and inconvenient bathroom breaks are inevitable.
To enjoy the fun, you always want to make sure you are clean and fresh. That’s where Cottonelle comes in! The entire family can still feel clean and fresh while traveling thanks to the Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths and Clean Care Toilet Paper!
Take a peek into our family beach bag and you’ll find:
- Towels – Whether used as a place to sit, a pillow, or to dry off, towels are essential for a day at the beach.
- Sunscreen – A skin safety essential.
- Swim Floaties – Not a true safety device like a life jacket would be, but they help kids enjoy the water!
- Overnight and Swim Diapers – Overnight diapers are great for long spans of time in the car and swim diapers are essential to avoid a bulky, bloated bottom and hold everything in while in the water.
- Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths On-The-Go Soft Packs – Available in discrete packs that fit in your pocket or purse, these bum wipes are alcohol-free, sewer and septic-safe, and gentle even on the youngest bums.
- Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper – Strong and effective for a confident clean. This two-ply TP can be combined with the Cleansing Cloths for unparallelled clean. The texture of this particular toilet paper helps me feel better that the little ones are getting the job done when wiping on their own!
- Camera – Don’t forget to capture memories from your day out!
We’re pretty brand loyal (and even have favorite stores we’ll purchase from), so once we found each of our favorites from the list above, we’re hooked. Once you feel the difference in the Toilet Paper and Cleansing Cloths combo from Cottonelle for your family’s adventures on the go, you may never go back.
Sorry, curious crab! These Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths stay with us!
Want to learn more? Visit the Cottonelle Clean Care website to check out these products and hear documentary filmmaker Cherry Healey talk about bums.
What do you say? When do you use your Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Travel Packs during your fun summer activities? Music festivals, races, camping?
Fine print: This post was sponsored by Cottonelle. All opinions are my own.