Put a little (additive-free!) jiggle into your kids' snacks!
Providing snacks for our children that are free of artificial additives is not an easy task, but this jelly juice cube recipe has changed all of that. Be confident and comforted by the nutrition of the snacks your kids are eating.
Give these tasty treats a try on a warm day. They will surely hit the spot!
Jelly Juice Cubes
- 2 cups any flavored juice (grape, grapefruit, apple, etc.)
- 2 packages unflavored gelatin
- Pour ½ cup juice in a bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over it.
- While this sits, heat the remaining 1 ½ cups juice to a boil in a saucepan OR in the microwave.
- Pour the hot juice over the gelatin-juice mixture and stir. Add more sugar to taste if desired.
- Pour mixture into the bottom of a loaf pan or into muffin tins.
- Chill for three hours until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Pingback: The Truth About Food Additives and Behavior • Grown Ups Magazine()