Troubleshooting: iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Q: I’ve read Grown Ups before, but I’m not seeing the latest issue
A: Updates for Newsstand subscriptions are only enabled when using a wifi connection and automatic downloads are enabled.
If the latest issue is not downloading:
- Verify that you are connected to a wifi network
- Verify that Automatic Downloads are enabled by checking: Settings > iTunes & App Store
Q: I subscribed, but the Grown Ups Magazine app is missing
A: On some iOS devices, compatible apps will automatically move from the Home screen to Newsstand. Tap and hold to arrange your apps within Newsstand.
Q: The Grown Ups app keeps crashing
A: First, we want to apologize for the trouble. We know it’s frustrating and want to help!Issues typically arise due to device problems, but we can try a few steps to get you up and running. The following steps are based on Apple’s Guidelines for fixing app problems at: Apple Guidelines.
We urge you to try all of these steps before contacting Grown Ups Magazine support because we unfortunately don’t have a way to access or fix your device. Plus, it will be the quickest way to get things up and running.
- Update your device software: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Check for app updates: Go to App Store > Updates
- Install another app from the App Store. If none will launch, check your Apple ID authorization
- Restart the app: How to force an app to close
- Restart your device: Restarting and resetting
- Reinstall the app: Tap and hold any app icon to show an X that will delete it. Search the app store and reinstall.
If the problem persists, please create a support ticket.
Q: Who do I contact with PR / Advertising inquiries?
A: Please contact our Director of Advertising at email@example.com.
Q: How do I contact support?