Looking for a fun, frozen treat for your kids? This quick and simple recipe (only four ingredients!) will cool you off and transport you a tropical destination. These frozen pops are additive-free so chances are your child won’t even miss the kind sold in stores!
- 1-20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 banana
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup crushed ice
- ½ cup reserved pineapple juice
- Mash the banana and mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour into popsicle molds or paper cups.
- If using paper cups, add a popsicle stick when the mixture is partially frozen and slushy.